Thursday, July 28, 2011

Origami Terrier Review

Hey Guys!  The reason I haven't been posting is a while is because Iv'e been trying out different origami models.  Anyways, I found a tutorial on making an origami terrier, which is a breed of dog.
Above is the video by jonakashima on "Youtube" if you want to make this model.  Here is a link to his channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/jonakashima?blend=1&ob=5.  He makes all sorts of video tutorials on origami projects but never explains the steps.  But since the steps are usually straight foward,  they don't really need explaining.  Back to the terrier.  This project is really simple and fun to make.  I think it is fun because you get to sculpt  and round out parts of the model.  I would recommend  using either black, grey, or brownish colored paper because those are the colors of terrier dogs.  Another interesting thing about this model is that since terriers have shaggy fur that usually drops down near their paws, this project has that to(above).  Over all, I would give this project 5*'s.  Remember to comment and follow!  I also now have two fish on my blog named Yin and Yang for you guys to play with and feed.  Also tell me about different origami projects and I might review them.  Bye!

1 comment: