Friday, July 8, 2011

Introduction

Hey! My name is Dominic, and this is my blog that reviews awesome origami projects either on the internet, or from a sketchy book on the streets.  I'll tell you if the projects are easy, hard, fun, or boring.  Not only will I be reviewing origami projects, but I will also include a link to the site where I got the project so you can fold it yourself. I will also recomend the color of paper to use. I will try to post again today. Remember to comment and tell me about some cool origami projects and where to find it. I might post about it!  Have fun!  

3 comments:

  1. Nice background! Can't wait to see your reviews:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell us how to make a car out of Origami?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! Tommorow I will review an origami car and I will post a link for the instructions. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete