Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Origami Flasher Review

Hi guys!  Sorry that I havn't posted in a while or posted the pictures.  I've been really lazy.  Anyway, I found this video on "Youtube" that shows you how to make an origami toy called a flasher.  If you pull on  it's corners really fast, it "flashes"  open and closed.  This kind of flasher is smaller than many other kinds, but is still awsome.  Here is a link for the video if you want to make it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YSEDUwd84AYou can use just about any color paper, and this project is pretty simple and easy.  If you are a begginer at origami, however, this project may be more difficult because it involves twist folds and all that junk.  When this flasher is closed, it just looks like a small paper star kind of thing.  But when you open and close it, it swirls, which is cool.  This paper toy is really fun and I definitley recommend you make this.  Over all I give this project 5 *'s(stars).  I will be posting pictures of the flasher opened and closed andothe projects soon( I hope I don't jynx myself).  Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment