Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Origami Monkey Review

Hi everybody!  Sorry I haven't posted in the last few days.  I've been lazy.  Anyway,  I found this video tutorial on how to make an origami monkey.  Here is a link to the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E18efnTPKFQ.  The username of the video maker  is happypuppytruffles.  Here is a link to her channel if you want to watch other origami tutorials:http://www.youtube.com/user/happypuppytruffles.  The origami monkey turns out to be pretty cool.  It can stand on it's four legsl ike how real monkeys do, which is also pretty cool.  The monkey does not have ears, though.  This makes the monkey look more like a dog.  However,  The monkey ends up with a roundish snout and face, which makes up for that.  The instructions for the origami monkey are clear and easy to follow.  But this project requires patience because it has it's tricky parts.  I would reccomend using a brown or brown-redish sort of color paper, as most monkeys are those colors.  Over all,  I would give this project 4 and 1/2 stars.  I will soon post pictures of the origami monkey and peacock.  Hopefully I will post tommorrow.  See you guys later!

2 comments:

  1. TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, I have funny videos in my blog. Watch them!

    ReplyDelete