Saturday, July 9, 2011

Origami Peacock Review

Hey, guys! I was surfing the internet to look for cool origami projects, when I came across an origami peacock.  So I looked for instructions, and found a video tutorial at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B9fVijOkVY.  The person giving the instructions speaks in portuguese, but since the disign for the peacock is so simple, it is easy to follow. The origami peacock itself turns out great and looks cool.  I would recommend using either a blue-green, blue, or purple-colored paper because those colors look closest to the color of a peacock.  The origami peacock represents a male, so it has a fan sort of tail.  This project takes about 5 minutes at most to make.  I definitley recommend you try to make this, because it is so easy and fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment