Friday, July 8, 2011

Origami Car Review

Hi everyone! I had enough time today to fold an origami car (as requested by Justin Levine) and review it. The url address for the instructions is http://www.origaminut.com/193/origami-car-vw-bug if you want to make it. Above  is how mine turned out.  It is supposed to be a buggy I think.  I would reccomend using a dark color paper because most cars I see today are dark colors.  It is a video tutorial, and no one in the video explains the steps.  This makes the project more difficult to do.   Even with someone explaining, the project is complicated and kind of frustrating.  This origami car took me at least forty minutes to make, mostly because I had to keep on redoing steps. I wouldn't reccomend little kids try to make this, unless they have someone help them like an adult.  If you have a lot of patience and are good at origami, this could be a great and fun project for you.

1 comment: