Sunday, November 6, 2011

Origami Wobbling Wall of 9 Cubes Review

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while.  I have my own Youtube account now, so I will make tutorials on that and not on my blog.  I'll just stick to reviews for my blog(my username is Oridom66).  Anyway, yesterday was my birthday, and I got a lot of stuff, like a new camera and lots of origami paper.  I got some long, narrow strips of paper for making paper stars, but I used some to make an origami wobbling wall of nine cubes, which was designed by Heinz Strobl.  When you grab the two cubes on its side you can move them and make all nine cubes "wobble".  Basically, you make nine cubes(each out of three small strips of paper), and then connect them using longer strips in paper.  It doesn't really matter the color paper you use, or the size.  I wanted for mine to turn out smaller, so I used narrower paper.  It takes a while to make, so I don't recomend making it unless you have some patience.  Other than that, I give it *****(you should know by now that I mean 5 stars).  Bye!  

1 comment: